Established in 2002, CryoCord has grown both in strength and size, establishing in South East Asia. Tens thousands of families have sought and entrusted our uncompromising expertise, professionalism and integrity to store their valuable stem cells. We currently seek talents to join us in our journey of continuous growth and expansion.
1. Sales Consultant
(JB/PEN/KL/Malacca/ Kuantan, Johor,Kelantan,Kuala Lumpur,Pahang,Penang,Selangor,Terengganu)
- To achieve assigned monthly sales target.
- Build and maintain rapport with doctors, nurses and patients.
- To visit customer and provide necessary consultation to clients.
- To attend training, meeting, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- To Practice excellent sales and customer service.
- To acquire and identify new business opportunities & maintain good customer relationship with existing clients.
- Very attractive commission scheme up to 10k.
- Candidate must possess at least advanced Diploma in business or science related studies.
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply
- Fluency in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Passionate about science and stem cell industry
- Must be able to work in team & involve in team activities.
- Must be responsible, result oriented, outgoing & pleasant personality, mature, good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
2. Product Specialist
(Klang Valley, JB & Kuching or Sibu, Johor,Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, Selangor)
- Responsible for sales and marketing in Malaysia.
- Responsible for client support, follow up and communication.
- Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective way.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve annual business objectives.
- Develop and sustain good business relationship with doctors and medical centers.
- Assist in treatment arrangement and cell delivery logistics.
- Plan and execute effective education talks for medical and non medical professionals.
- Plan and execute marketing activities, conferences, events, road show and etc.
- Build the company’s reputation throughout Malaysia.
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in related field.
- Malaysian citizen ideally age between 23-30 years old.
- At least 2-3 years of sales & marketing experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry with proven track records.
- Possess solid knowledge and relationship in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Responsible, committed, highly motivated and result oriented individual who takes pride in his/her work.
- Positive attitude, versatile, able to work independently with minimum supervision and highly adaptable to fast changing pace.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation & overseas.
- Superior command of English. Good communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Perform laboratory processes pertaining to cord blood storage and QC.
- Perform viability check, QC, QA, Cell culture and cell count.
- Assist in Research and Development.
- Maintenance and calibration of instruments.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Daily monitoring of liquid nitrogen level in Cryo-freezers.
- Monitor and document test results.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory and health safety regulations.
- Carry out on-call duties when required / scheduled.
- Carry out other job related roles when deemed necessary.
- Comply to ISO 15189 & 9001:2008 requirements.
- Must possess degree in biotechnology, Biomedical sciences or applied sciences.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- A team player and able to work on weekends and public holidays if required.
- Willingness to learn and possess initiative.
- Must have own transport.