Established in 2002, CryoCord has grown both in strength and size, establishing in the Southeast Asia. Thousand of families have sought and entrusted our uncompromising expertise, professionalism and integrity to store their valuable stem cells.
We currently seek talents to join us in our journey of continuous growth and expansion.
(Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Malacca, Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu)
• To achieve assigned monthly sales target.
• Build and maintain rapport with doctors, nurses and clients.
• To visit customer and provide necessary consultation to clients.
• To attend training, meeting, and troubleshoot customer issues.
• To practice excellent sales and customer service.
• To acquire and identify new business opportunities and maintain good customer relationship with existing clients.
• Very attractive commission scheme up to 10k.
• Candidate must possess at least advanced Diploma in business or science related studies.
• Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.
• Fluency in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Passionate about science and stem cell industry.
• Must be able to work in team and involve in team activities.
• Must be responsible, result oriented, outgoing and pleasant personality, mature, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
• Oversee Hematological Clinical Trial at the Cell Therapy Centre, HCTM.
• As Visiting consultant at Brighton Healthcare Centre, Cyberjaya.
• Visit any Hospital within Klang Valley to share our protocol hoping to recruit suitable patients into the trial (40 patients per year).
• Perform CME activities, presentation to staffs from CryoCord Group of Companies.
• Attending meeting, reporting progress report with Plutonet Sdn Bhd and CryoCord Group of companies.
• Data Management and Patients Consultation including assisting Head of Cell Therapy of HCTM;
• Assist in Registry in Journal Publication;
• and any related assignment given by the Company and/ or their assigned nominees.