The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transaction, applies to the “CryoCord Group of Companies” means CryoCord and includes its subsidiaries, related and associate companies.
“Storage Agreement” means an agreement made between a service provider “CryoCord Group of Companies” and client.
“We”, “us” or “our” means CryoCord Group of Companies
1. Personal Data
1.1 What we collect from you
- personal details such as name, identity card number, age, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, health or medical history, particulars and information and other details previously provided by you under or pursuant to the Storage Agreements related to Products/Services undertaken or provided by CryoCord
- information in connection with Products/Services you may have purchased from us or have registered your interest with us for purchase, information, updates, inquiries, etc
- billing and payment transaction status and records
- other information that are, have been or may be collected by us, or which you provide to us, from time to time, in connection with any service, transaction, contest, survey, promotion, questionnaire or communication with us
Personal Data we collect about you, include but is not limited to the following:
Certain information requested by us are mandatory which you must provide and agree to the processing of such mandatory information by us, failing which, we will not be able to provide you the relevant Products/Services or information and updates pertaining to the Products/Services.
1.2 When and how we collect your Personal Data?
- when you sign up to purchase/enroll the Products/Services or register your interest with us to purchase/enroll the Products or to obtain information and updates on the Products/Services
- when you visit our websites or social networking sites
- when you enter contests or respond to surveys, promotions or questionnaires
- iv. pursuant to any transaction or inquiry or communication made with or to us
1.3 How We Use Your Personal Data?
- to communicate with you
- to process your application, inquiry or request
- to provide the Products/Services relating to the Products/Services or such other goods and services you requested
- for administrative purposes, including billing, payment and debt collection
- to respond to your queries
- to conduct research and statistical analysis
- to help us monitor and improve our services
- to comply with applicable laws, proceedings or inquiries from regulatory authorities, and enforcement agencies
- any other purposes permitted by applicable laws
- to market and promote other products and services that are or may be offered by us from time to time
- to provide you with information and updates on the Products/Services
We may collect, use and process personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:-
1.4 Sensitive Personal Data
- We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data from you unless required by applicable laws. If you do not want your Sensitive Personal Data collected by us, please do not submit it.
- "Sensitive Personal Data" means any personal data consisting of information as to physical or mental health or condition, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence or any personal data prescribed under law as sensitive personal data.
2. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- companies within CryoCord Group of Companies
- third party service providers, medical laboratories, hospitals
- any government or regulatory bodies
- debt collection agencies
- credit reporting agencies or credit providers
- payment channels, including without limitation, financial institutions for purposes of maintaining financial records, assessing or verifying credit and facilitating payments due to us
- regulatory authorities and enforcement agencies
- any court of law or any relevant party in connection with any claim or legal proceedings
- our contractors, service providers, consultants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis
- any actual or potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of any of CryoCord Group of Companies or business, or in connection with any corporate exercise
As a part of providing you with our Products/Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
3. Your Obligations Access or Update Your Personal Data
- You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us (for e.g., your spouse, children, relatives or third parties), and as such, as and when such information becomes incorrect or outdated you should correct or update such information by contacting us or submitting fresh information. In the event you may need to provide us with personal data/information relating to third parties (for example about your spouse or children or where you are the designated person in charge (from an organization or company) for dealing with us, if you are acquiring and are responsible for a service and/or product that they will use), you confirm that you have (i) obtained their consent or otherwise entitled to provide their personal information to us and for us to use accordingly, and (ii) informed them to read this Privacy Statement at our website at www.cryocord.com.my
4. Our Contact Details
|Sales Operation Manager
|+6 03 8689 8888
|1800 88 3300
|+6 03 8689 8866
|CryoCord Sdn Bhd, Suite 1-1, 1st Floor, Bio-X Centre, Persiaran Cyberpoint Selatan, Cyber 8, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia